Saturday, November 10, 2007

Faithful God

We´ve made it to Tucuman! Through all the adventure we could handle along the way, through windy nights and scorching days, through tumbling bikes and strange snow spikes, through truckers cab and so many flats, through hunger, pain, and relational strain, we´ve made it to the next part of this grand adventure.

God has been faithful to bless us with the full measure of adventure that we are able to handle, more than we thought we could.

We´ll post more with amazing pictures and stories soon.
Love,
W.T.F.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew, I've been reaaly waiting to hear from youguys. It's the best to know you are ok. Tell us more, when you get the chance.

Did a trucker give you a lift? Snow spikes? How many flats?

Brian said...

I have to say I'm a bit jealous of you guys, getting to hang out in Tucuman. I wish I could see the orange trees full of glorious inedible fruit. Be blessed on the next stage of your adventure!

Anonymous said...

Quiero saber mas sobre sus aventuras. Fotografias por favor.

Anonymous said...

Our hearts leapt to hear you made it to Tucuman! We are thanking and praising God for His faithfulness to you and to us parents. I feel I am on an adventure in my heart as I trust God for the adventures He is bringing to you.

Leaping hearts of love,
Christine & Tom

JCMartinJr said...

I love to plan and execute trips, and also to stage and present at speaking events.
But anyone looks great when they come off without a hitch.

The real test of manhood, character, perhaps spirit, is how you cope when things
"start to come off the rails".

When the slides are scrambled, when the unusual food was a mistake, when the trains are on strike, when there is no road where the map shows one...when they can clearly see you sweat.

To cope with adversity honorably and with grace, that's a core element of Life, eh?

Congratulations on accomplishing the first leg of your project. WELL DONE, GENTLEMEN!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it!

Kiss the ground for me... ;-)