Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Maps and Weather

Trevor and I are in San Carlos de Bariloche now, the jewel of Argentine Patagonia. Felipe, our Mexican cycling companion, was checking the weather, and well, I thought I'd share the map with you all.



You see, I have wanted to put a map up here for a long time, something on which people could watch our progress in some way. Unfortunately, this map lacks in detail. You might even say, "William, I don't even see Bariloche on this map. What good is it?" And, well, you´d be right if it weren´t for one simple fact. Bariloche is located precisely under the only rain-cloud on the map.

Yup folks, We have managed to plant ourselves in the only rainy place in Argentina.

Soggily yours,
Will and Trev

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found San Carlos de Bariloche on a google map. It appears to be on the south western shore of a very large, beautiful alpine lake.